Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dirty Smelly Dietrich

This was posted on the Dietrich "Critical Omissions thread in the Bellgab.com forum, September 6 2019 by someone (a new poster) - registered the same day as  "Barn_Yard_Fire".

The poster later revealed himself to be former Dietrich producer Pavel Edward.

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:49:42 
From: VANESSA CLARK <clarkvan@_________.net>
To: Douglas Dietrich <douglasduanedietrich@gmail.com>

Subject: YOUR CLOTHES REALLY BAD TODAY...

"Dear D:

I have to tell you this because I care about you. 
TODAY: I noticed it the moment you came inside today and That is WHY I kept the door open OK. BUT I FIBBED TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS.I would not have told you, 
except it was much worse and really affected the whole place all day. Rose 
was appalled.

I don't think washing those closes, even with bleach, will help anymore.
don't think you can get the smell out of them. Your, Pants, shirt and jacket.
Don't you yourself smell it on your clothing.
You really, stunk bad today, everyone noticed today, That is not right.YOU 
GOTTA KNOW THIS. You should talk to someone about it. Ask your friend Beaver about it, when you wear the same tan pants and jacket. OMG
Tonight, All the DRAPINGS and towels and sheets, I washed today, even though I washed in bleach and laundry soap,But it, STILL STUNK afterwards so it must be your tee shirt too.

If a lady comes to visit you, they will think you are mental.If you go to an appointment, you will probably get into trouble somehow. ROSE NOTICED AND ALWAYS says something - it will turn her clients away..she is afraid of that and does not understand what your problem is as you live close to laundry mats.
What size do you wear? I will buy you something tomorrow, seriously.--------------------Let me help you. Wends I will go get you some things, if you promise to throw away those clothes. What size pants?size shirt?Jacket?

I will to buy you some clothes this week. Listen D. I am Not doing this to hurt you. I don't want to loose your ability to be able to come to Roses and No Way can you go to (Sokims Aunte on Geary Street)like that she would ask you to leave and me too. Let me help you by telling me your size and colors you prefer, it will be easy to do. Next time I see you I will have the clothes."

No comments:

Post a Comment