Thursday, September 19, 2019

Judith Eggart Blocks Dietrich from Communicating With Her

September 19, 2019

Judith Eggart, a long-time supporter, member of "Team Dietrich" and semi-frequent guest: A woman Dietrich called his "Correspondent" and "Volcano Crowned Princess of the Pacific" has also begun to sever ties with him.

Just after Venus Clark posted she was severing Dietrich and others on September 11th.  Dietrich said last night he has been unable to communicate with her for the past week.  Meanwhile, Eggart and Clark have been posting to each other's FB pages and appear to be developing a friendship.

Dietrich seemed to have manipulated Eggart weeks ago into taking his side against Pavel Eduard and slandering him.  But Eggart seemed reluctant and even corrected him several times during the show(s).  She subsequently failed to respond when Dietrich attempted to have her on live to discuss recent fires in Malaysia.  She has also been absent from the YouTube chatroom.

His reference to Eggart last night began at 40:50 in the audio:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWJfCr2fUk&t=2628s

when he dedicated his latest shit-show to her and continued saying: 

"Who has blocked communications with myself at this moment in history and because of this lack of personal correspondence with her while she maintains her professional input, I am left emotionally at a loss.  If anyone is in communication with her on Facebook or by any other means, do tell her that I love her.  I tried to offer her my Marine Corps life insurance so that it would go to her in the event something happens to me this week...she has refused to accept it, that means were I not to return-that if my body should be discovered, then the insurance policy goes to Laura Lee Solomon. So because she does not want to feel any sense of obligation unto myself, at this moment in history, Judith Eggart is just not accepting what I have to offer the one thing I can offer her at the moment.  Her birthday is coming up September 25th or 26th I believe, and she is just a wonderful human being who deserves all the respect at her timeline which people can visit on Facebook and make sure you give her attention that she needs and let her know of course that I love her and wish I had so much more to offer her. "

Dietrich then gives out her Facebook page details and again tells people to let her know he loves her and cannot live without her.

Dietrich was, in his usual sick, manipulative way, trying to make Eggart feel a sense of guilt and shame while using his cult followers to contact her about himself and for himself.  That is about as adolescent as a man over 50 can get, but in his not-so-subtle manner vindictive and hateful.  Really sick shit to listen to.

Dietrich obviously has had very little experience with women, who in my experience rarely tolerate such childish bullshit!




No comments:

Post a Comment