Monday, August 27, 2018

Romero to shut down AFR



¡¡¡ HAIL & HEÄRKEN ALL YE FANS, FRIENDS And FOLLOWERS ‘O’ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) : Beware AFR (AMERICAN FREEDOM RADIO; C[ondīta] est 2008—) @ <AMERICANFREEDOMRADIO.COM> (Cease-and-Desist Any-and-All Donation[s] Unto AFR and Redirect Support and Sponsorship Unto Doug Dietrich, PI [Public Informant] via Instruction[s] Provided @ <DOUGLASDIETRICH.COM>) Now Be But Another Aquino*-Ringley** Satanokult(ic)-Compromised “Controlled Opposition”-Platform !!!

The Situation : Aquino has Payed-Off my Present Platform Owner DANNY ROMERO (Reference Any Search Engine for Dan Romero’s Criminal Record[s]) enough Money to Terminate myself. The Screenshot I provideth ‘o’ his Message as e-relayed unto myself (and No’-Other BUT myself) via SKYPE™ TECHNOLOGIES SARL (Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée [“Limited Liability Company”]; Cest 2003—) be but his most chickensh_t way ‘o’ Disaffiliating with myself on caving-into-bribery from my Némesis – No Other Host or Hostess has Received samesuch Communiqué and Nothing Referencing any such Crisis be Presented for Public Notice either upon the AFR Website or On-Venue ‘o’ FB (FACEBOOK), INC(orporated; Cest 2004—) via the AFR FB Station-Page (Upon which I myself have been BAR’d from Promoting myself on since The Twentieth-‘o’-July [see <www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1884755858234543?__tn__=C-R>]) ...

The Intended Stratagem be for myself to simply walk away now that mine Listener-Base has been no’ only firmly Rēëstablished but Expanded.

Instead : I WILL be a’‘waiting to be brought On-Server Tonight (see <www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1943588012351327?__tn__=C-R>) and – should my Hosting Responsibilities as Timeslotted be Officially Terminated at-that-time as So-Scheduled – only then will I be taking This Week to yet a’‘gain Reassert myself : Independently (Maintain Watch Ô’‘ēr This TimeLine For Further Notice[s]). 







¡¡ HAIL & HEÄRKEN ALL YE FANS, FRIENDS And FOLLOWERS ‘O’ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) : Last Week’s Wdy 082218 (Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018) Episode ‘o’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS (<AMERICANFREEDOMRADIO.COM>; See Below for Scheduling fro’ ‘cross The Auld Atlantic into The Global Meditèrranean ‘o’ The Pacific)” Wast Intended By Doug Dietrich’s Present Platform Owner DANNY ROMERO (Reference Any Search Engine for Dan Romero’s Criminal Record[s]) To Be The Last Д‘трăцкогоùл‘ŵyеа’c (“D‘trăckogoùl‘ŵyea’s [‘Son-‘o’-Dietrich’s,’ or ‘Son-‘o’-a’‘Dragon’s’];” pronounced “Dī Traiykh-Kohk-Goowhll VYāyh[’s]” and Ænglobastardized “Dracula’s”) Final Transmission (see <www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1943548449021950…>) !!!
Instead : I WILL be a’‘waiting to be brought On-Server Tonight and – should my Hosting Responsibilities as Timeslotted be Officially Terminated at-that-time as So-Scheduled than I will no’ be Burning Bandwidth Live and a Precording will be “Occupying Time” in my place – In-Which-Case Telephone The Following Caller-Line @ 1-218 / 3398525 and Assail D Romero Into The Hell he hast a’‘ready Damned himself into via his Selling myself Out In-Service ‘o’ his New Master-Eternal ...


No comments:

Post a Comment